On Saturday, September 8, Wibby Brewing will be hosting Wibtoberfest, a free, family-friendly anniversary party happening all-day! It will include special tapping of Wibtoberfest, Double Dunkel and 9 Toes Nihilist, cornhole, live music, a laser light show, and more!
The official schedule of Wibtoberfest is as follows:
- Special Wibby lagers, barrel-aged Double Dunkel and 9 Toed Nihilist, tapped all day
- Games, including hammer-schlagen, run all day
- Wibtoberfest, our beloved Märzen lager that is a traditional malty and sweet Oktoberfest beer, taps at 11 am
- Schnibs Pretzels, On the Hook Fish and Chips, and Gunter’s Bavarian Grill food trucks will serve from noon to 8pm
- Corntoberfest, a free cornhole tournament with prizes, starts at 12:30 pm
- Polka band plays from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- The Jackson Cloud Band plays from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Polka band plays again from 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm
- Dub Haiku plays from 4:45 pm to 6 pm
- Polka band returns to play from 6 pm to 7 pm
- Headliner Dead Floyd will play from 7 pm to 9 pm
- A liquid laser light show from Longmont artist Ando plays during headliner
Make sure you don’t miss this wonderful event! For more information, check out this link.