Seven Reasons to FALL in Love with Longmont.
As the seasons change, as the days get shorter and as the weather gets colder, there is still so much to do in Longmont, Colorado. See below for seven reasons to enjoy the fall in Longmont.
Cover Photo: Joanie Wiesman
1. Pumpkin Patches: Head to a pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins, take a wagon ride, get lost in a corn maze & more!
2. Farm Fun: Visit Longmont's seasonal farmers market, fall farm dinners & cheesemaking classes!
3. Fall Colors: Longmont is close to two scenic drives, perfect for leaf peeping.
4. All Things Fruit: What better way to celebrate fall than with seasonal fruit picking?
5. Fall Flavors: Get cozy with local sips & eats featuring fun fall flavors.
6. Haunted History: Continue to read...if you dare.
7. Fall Events: Art Events, Holiday Events, Craft Beverage Events, Culinary Events & More.