Patio season is upon us and who doesn’t love to enjoy the Colorado bluebird skies and sunshine with a cold drink and great meal? Here is a list of patios and rooftops at Longmont restaurants to spend your summer days!
1. The Roost-the menu embraces farm-to-fork, and it puts an emphasis on good, local, affordable eats paired with Colorado drinks.
2. Pumphouse Brewery-The Brewpub & Red Zone feature award-winning handcrafted beer, lunch and dinner menus including appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, entrees and desserts.
3. Next Door American Eatery– A comfortable place with an urban feel, bringing a lively downtown vibe. Where you can stop by the bar for a beer, grab a quick bite or meet with family or friends.
11. Longs Peak Pub-Longs Peak Pub features the same great Mountain Sun menu and 21 finely crafted beers on tap, including more than a dozen Mountain Sun ales. In addition, they pour seven wines and World Famous Mountain Sun Margaritas on tap.
12. Cheese Importers– Their authentic french cafe “La Fromagerie” which features daily specials, soups, grilled sandwiches, quiche, baked goods and a full bar!
13. Rosalee’s Pizzeria– Old world, East Coast-style neighborhood pizzeria, featuring homemade dough and sauces topped with the freshest cheese.
14. Lucile’s Creole Cafe– Explore Creole cooking at its finest. Open daily for breakfast and lunch. Lucile’s has made a commitment to be at the forefront and cutting edge of breakfast and lunch cuisine.
15. The Post Brewing Co.– Known for their fried chicken–humanely raised, all natural chickens are brined for hours, dipped in buttermilk, seasoned with gluten-free flour, and then fried to crispy golden perfection.
16. Bin 46 Craft Bar & Restaurant– Bin 46 Craft Bar & Restaurant is a unique eatery and full service bar. Enjoy a craft beverage, amazing tapas and a view of Roosevelt Park.Their patio and restaurant are significant contributors to local non-profits. They are are farm to table in partnership with most farms in the Longmont area.