Longmont Downtown Summer Concerts
- June 2, 2023 - June 23, 2023
- From: 6:00 PM to 9:00 AM
- Visit Website
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday
- Location: 4th & Kimbark (just West of Main St)
- Price: FREE
We'll have music and dancing in the street from 6-9 p.m. the first four Fridays in June 2023. Plus local food trucks, kids activities, and craft beverages each night!
Friday, June 2
- 6:00 High Lonesome
- 7:30 Head for the Hills
Friday, June 9 - SVVSD All High Schools Reunion
- 6:00 Unauthorized Absence
- 7:30 Roka Hueka
Friday, June 16
- 6:00 Cat Jerky
- 7:30 Last Men on Earth
Friday, June 23
- 6:00 Girls on Top
- 7:30 Funkiphino
*Note: There will be no Concert on June 30. We encourage concert-goers to visit Longmont Pride Festival in Roosevelt Park from 4-8 pm.
Food, Drinks, and Kids Activities
- Craft Beverages: Drink tokens cost $6 (CASH ONLY) and are redeemable for one alcoholic drink from any of our craft beverage vendors. Vendors will vary by night and include beer, wine, cider, and spirits.
- Food Trucks: Multiple food trucks will be present at each concert, and each food truck will take payment for food and nonalcoholic drinks directly (many will accept cash and/or card payments).
- Kids Activities: Inflatable kids activities (bounce house and slides) will be available at each concert. A $6 wristband (CASH ONLY) gives access to the activities for the duration of the night.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to buy a ticket? NO - The concerts are free and open to the public. Food and drink are available for purchase.
- Can I bring a chair? YES - Regular sized folding chairs and/or blankets are encouraged.
- Is there seating provided? NOT A LOT - there are a few picnic tables near the food trucks for folks to eat, but we recommend bringing some folding chairs or a blanket to sit comfortably.
- Can I bring my dog? YES - as long as they are on leash and under control.
- Is there free parking? YES - All public parking garages, lots, and on-street spaces are free and don't have time limits on Friday nights. Please be respectful of our concert neighbors and do not block driveways or access points. View the Downtown Longmont Parking Page for a map and more information.
- Can I bring food and drink? YES - you're welcome to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages to the concerts. Grab some takeout from downtown restaurants on your way to the concert. Food Trucks and craft beverage vendors also have food and drink available for purchase. Please do not bring outside alcohol.
- Can I bring my own Alcohol? NO - our event permit and liquor license do NOT allow BYOB or any alcohol other than what is available for purchase. Please respect our liquor license and do not bring outside alcohol.
+ -show more show less