Countryside Back to Basics Workshop
Does the idea of taking something as simple as milk and turning it into artisan cheese appeal to you? What about enjoying fresh eggs from your own flock of backyard chickens?
Simplicity, self reliance, a desire to do more with less; these are traits shared by many people today who are searching for a more authentic and simple life. Countryside Network would like to help.
Countryside Network is proud to present our Back to Basics workshop. Choose from 6 specific courses (or take them all) and get an introduction to skills that can enhance, and simplify your life.
- Meet the editor of Backyard Poultry magazine and discuss how to care for your own flock of poultry.
- Learn to craft artisan cheese from fresh milk.
- See what it takes to raise a herd of dairy goats and learn about the different breeds available.
- Explore what it would take to start a cottage food business and the basics of home food preservation.
- Learn about the best grapes and how to grow them for winemaking on the Front Range.
- Discover the wonders of Beekeeping and harvesting your own honey.
Please join us on April 1st 2017, and start your journey Back to the Basics. Learn more information about classes and pricing here.