B Strong Ride is a bicycle event that celebrates cancer survivorship and funds a complete year of cancer care at the Center for Integrative Care at Boulder Community Hospital and also benefits the George Karl Foundation.
Saturday August 11, 2018 – (7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Start/Finish and Celebration Party at Celestial Seasonings, 4600 Sleepytime Dr., Boulder
– Mountain Loop: 69 miles
– Red Zinger 38 Loop: 38 miles
– Countryside Loop : 24 miles
– Mini B: 1 mile children’s loop
• Start/Finish and Outstanding Post-Ride Party with prominent local bands, fantastic food, and beer at Celestial Seasonings, Boulder
• 2018 Attendance goal: 1,000 riders, 500+ spectators
Participants receive: Fully-supported route option of their choice, B Strong t-shirt and post-ride celebration with food, drink and live musical entertainment.