910 Longs Peak Ave
2019 Senior Skiing at Eldora Through the Longmont Senior Center and RTD:
- Tuesday’s at the Longmont Senior Center through March 26th
- Vouchers for lift tickets can be purchased at the Senior Center on Tuesday Mornings via cash or check. No credit cards. Checks made out to ‘Longmont Senior Center’.
- Check in by 8:45am. RTD Senior Ride bus departs Senior Center around 9:05am and makes one stop at the East Boulder Rec Center to pick up other riders then heads up to Eldora. Bus departs Eldora at 2:15pm and arrives back at the Senior Center around 3:30-4:00pm depending on traffic.
- Alpine/downhill: 55-69 = $89
70+ = $39
- Nordic/Cross Country[including snow shoe participants]: 55-69 = $18
70+ = $10
- There is a one time $5 fee for the new reloadable RFID card[radio frequency identification] that has your name and acts as the lift ticket [which started in 2019]. Everyone, not just seniors gets this new RFID card system. The RFID card is obtained at Eldora.
- They do check I.D.’s when checking in and getting RFID card
- RTD pricing for round trip is: 65+ $5.25, and under 65 $10.50. Will need cash or check. No credit cards. RTD driver collects fare.
People can also contact me, Larry Holtgrewe, via email Larry.Holtgrewe@longmontcolorado.gov, or phone (303)774-3533, or the front desk at the Senior Center (303)651-8411.