RUNNING. BEER. COMMUNITY. HIGH FIVES.
Join Shoes & Brews for their 5th Edition of CollaBEERation 5K & Brew Fest held on Saturday, April 6th, 2019 – presented by Shoes & Brews, Salomon & Oskar Blues Brewing!
The 5K race series is full of things like running, beer, high fives, food, music, friends, and giveaways jammed into one day of fun!
The 5K run/walk is followed by a unbeatable after-race expo full of beer & cider, music, food and giveaways! EVERYTHING is included in your race entry! This year, things are going to be a little different on the course as there is flood reconstruction on the normal route near the brewery. The new course is yet to be finalized, but will be announced as soon as possible.
There will be two different start times for the races. An elite wave, starting at 9:30 AM and then our open start at 10 AM. Anyone 22 minutes and under will fall to our first wave. Prizes will be awarded for different categories at the end of the race. Once your race finishes you’ll enter the epic after-race expo party at Shoes & Brews with food, beer, cider, live music and an unbeatable bib raffle giveaways!
If you’re feeling rather fast on race day, you may even qualify to win your weight in beer!
Feel like you need that little bit of extra help in your training to get that PR or feel great on race day? Shoes & Brews has teamed up with Longmont-based company RunLife Analytics to provide every participant with a free personalized 5K training plan leading up to the race.
This year, part of the race proceeds will go to the Long’s Peak Hospitial Foundation. The LPHF provides resources and invests in families, friends and neighbors here in Longmont. The foundation helps provide value-added services, education, patient financial assistant and community health programs that are not covered by insurance .
Pricing and Race Details:
RACE DAY: Saturday, April 6th, 2019. Elite Wave start time at 9:30 am, Open Wave start time at 10 am.
Registration is online and at Shoes & Brews: Click to buy tickets here.
- $35 through the end of January 2019.
- $40 through end of February 2019.
- $45 March & Race Day Registration or through sell-out.
PACKET PICK -UP: Friday, April 5th from 2-8 pm at Shoes and Brews or 8:30- 9:45 am on race day at Shoes & Brews tent. Packet Pick-up is highly suggested on Friday as lines on Saturday morning can get long! For those who attend our weekly Thursday Night Social we will host a soft unadvertised packet pick-up Thursday April 4th from 5 – 8 PM.
REGISTRATION Includes: Chip Timed 5k, event customized fanny pack, entry into after-race bib raffle, beer, cider, food and special discounts / sale at Shoes & Brews all-weekend long!
PARKING: Shoes & Brews (63 S. Pratt Parkway, Unit B, Longmont Co. 80501) There will be a team of parking attendants to guide you to designated parking. Watch for large orange signs and team members in bright vests with signage that morning to help direct you.
Dogs & Strollers are allowed.
Brew Fest Details:
- Breweries: Shoes & Brews, Oskar Blue Brewing, Collision Brewing, The Post, Zwei Brewing, Great Divide & Mash Labs.
- Cidery: Colorado Cider Company
- Music sponsored by Camp Bow Wow Longmont – Ninety % Nineties
- Hydration: Nuun Hydration
- Food: Provided by multiple vendors. Day of race, tents with snacks will be specially marked!
- Non-alcoholic options: High Brew Coffee, Drink Maple, B.Stiff Sodas and more TBA
- Vendors: Mellivora, Sticker Giant, Club Pilates, Adventurist Backpacks, Club Carrie, Longmont Physical Therapy, Camp Bow Wow, Family Pet Hospital, Drink Maple, Longs Peak Hospital, Finish Line Travel, Koios Beverage & Picky Bars!
- Swag Bags: Race Fanny Pack stuffed with: Custom race stickers from STICKER GIANT, Nuun Hydration Samples, Chosen Foods, Bobo’s Oat Bars, Lily’s Chocolate and more to be added!
* Please bring an ID if you plan on consuming alcoholic beverages.